I love to inspire people and set them in motion. My training sessions are, therefore, interactive and transforming experiences. As a psychologist, I am fascinated with people’s stories and their motivations. As a trainer, I create a framework within which people can expand their behavioural repertoire playfully. Communication and creativity are my lifeblood. My motivation is my enjoyment of development and learning with empathy and humour. It is my passion to assist people in fully developing their potential. I pursue this passion as an assessor in personnel aptitude diagnostics, as an instructor and trainer, as a business actress, and by advising job seekers.
- Psychologist MSc. Psychology / English Literary Studies, University of Zurich
- Adult education SVEB
- Art methods in coaching and supervision, Institute for Drama Therapy, Berlin
- Trained as systemic drama therapist, College of Higher Education, Freiburg
- Training in improvisational theatre, Reto Zeller, Zurich
- Continuous education in acting techniques, Berlin and Zurich